Pics of my install are up?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Your car *****...nobody likes it, I think you should get rid of it. It's a piece of ****...

Can I buy it? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

- Steve

Originally posted by johnb Ouch for a sec there i was about to cry. Thanks man!! Got any suggestions for me?
You said you're upgrading the stereo - so thats great.

There isnt too much out there performance parts wise that dont kill your wallet...exhaust, intake, chips, those little things would be neat.

Pretty sweet how your car performs better than the 96-98 models I believe.

- Steve

Im satisifed with the performance, just cost too much money for little gains here and there. As for the stereo i want more. Im looking for new subs and probally an amp to run my mids and highs. Any suggestions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.