Picked up some new rims...how low should i go now?

iamamp3pimp
5,000+ posts

Bass Heads Entertainment
Tampa FL
build12-14574.jpg

Wheelgap = FTL.

However low you have to go to have less then 0.5" wheelgap. If possible, try to keep ground clearance (at the lowest part) atleast at 5" Any lower (ofcourse depends on the roads) and chances of bottoming out, ect.. increase considerably.

Just enough to get rid of the fendergap. I'd say somewhere between 1" to 1.75"

Take a look and see what the eibach springs are running, because they're around that height difference, and they're considerable quality.

And word to the wise, go ahead and upgrade struts/shocks as well. Stock shocks and struts will blow out pretty quickly due to the new amount of travel adjustment.

drop before wheels. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

but get soem coilovers so you can adjust it.

1" Would make it look good but 2-4 would be awesome. I'm not a fan of the slammed looked so I wouldn't go any more than that.

Tires are too small.
No they aren't...it just looks goofy because it needs to be lowered. I wonder if all 7000 of your posts are as dumb as the last 4-5 I've noticed

That complex looks like every complex in Georgia, no joke.

Nice car though, looks x10 better than any Neon I've ever seen.

Neons rear end are really high aren't they? Try to balance it out, I've seen a balanced out neon and it was really nice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.