Picked up a new woofer...

Participant count
  • Participant list

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
Since my love for xbl is growing decided to pick one of these up off a guy for $120. The overall build quality is quite impressive the only thing questionable is the tinsel leads they seem pretty chincey for a 1kwrms woofer.
Hope to eventually be part of a home audio build coming tba2021!!
20201102_125048.jpg
20201102_125105.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

that is an Ideal crossover and designed for use in an home type loudspeaker. A simple Linkwitz-riley 2-way is easy enough/ The tweeter wire lead...
Those subs are 400w RMS each, and that dual enclosure is 800w RMS with a 2ohm load. That's a 4ch amp that does 55w x 4 @ 4ohm, & 75w x 4 @ 2ohm...
Looks familiar: https://www.caraudio.com/threads/who-needs-new-equipment.613325/ Wouldn't that be a real kick in the ass. I shared that so...
And dont skimp on the Sql...that doesnt mean it dont get loud,that just means it sounds great while getting loud lol
Well yes, I've searched cruthfield many times, I just wanted input from actual people to go off of instead of numbers and prices. I've got it...

About this thread

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
MattinMO
St.louis, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from