Pick me out an amp + everything needed

Came up with this list.. gonna use a pair of OA15 v3 when they come out with this amp. Which one would you guys suggest? Huge price difference with some of them

american bass vfl 4480

dc audio 2k

rd 1750

sound qubed q1-2200

hifonics brx 2000.1d
I'd go with the dc 2k, rd, or sq 2200

Thinkin this 3 Kings Sales - AMERICAN BASS VFL44801D 4480W CLASS D MONO HYBRID AMPLIFIER AMP 4480 WATT . Affordable and looks good, Much much much rather spend $250 then 400 on an amp.. Couldnt find any prices on the DC Audio 2ks though.

What kind of wiring should I get for the amp? Does it matter?
If you buy that amp from there it won't come with warranty. They are not an authorized dealer since AB does not do online dealers.

I believe @mylows10 is the only authorized online dealer so if you want that amp, order it from him.

[quote name='Biggiesmails72']Thinkin this 3 Kings Sales - AMERICAN BASS VFL44801D 4480W CLASS D MONO HYBRID AMPLIFIER AMP 4480 WATT . Affordable and looks good, Much much much rather spend $250 then 400 on an amp.. Couldnt find any prices on the DC Audio 2ks though.

What kind of wiring should I get for the amp? Does it matter?[/QUOTE]

If you buy that amp from there it won't come with warranty. They are not an authorized dealer since AB does not do online dealers.

I believe @mylows10 ; is the only authorized online dealer so if you want that amp, order it from him.

[quote name='IonRL205']If you buy that amp from there it won't come with warranty. They are not an authorized dealer since AB does not do online dealers.

I believe @mylows10 ; is the only authorized online dealer so if you want that amp, order it from him.[/QUOTE]

You sure? It says 1 YEAR 3 KINGS WARRANTY in the description, dont really care where i buy it from lol, as long as its the same price or better

You sure? It says 1 YEAR 3 KINGS WARRANTY in the description, dont really care where i buy it from lol, as long as its the same price or better
When a web site says they are your warranty provider that tends to mean they may be/are selling without the manufacturer's approval. You'll care about this really fast if the company goes under or they can't replace the item because they can no longer buy it. If the manufacturer tracks the product by serial number they will know if you got it from an authorized reseller.

Why do manufacturers care where you get their stuff? Controlled distribution is a means of ensuring you're always getting genuine, A-stock new product. Authorized dealers stay alerted to issues, new product announcements, they might get priority tech support, and usually there's a price policy in place to help ensure they make a fair profit. I'm not going to go into what constitutes a "fair" price, but understand that focusing on the lowest price might not actually get you the best deal.

When a web site says they are your warranty provider that tends to mean they may be/are selling without the manufacturer's approval. You'll care about this really fast if the company goes under or they can't replace the item because they can no longer buy it. If the manufacturer tracks the product by serial number they will know if you got it from an authorized reseller.
Why do manufacturers care where you get their stuff? Controlled distribution is a means of ensuring you're always getting genuine, A-stock new product. Authorized dealers stay alerted to issues, new product announcements, they might get priority tech support, and usually there's a price policy in place to help ensure they make a fair profit. I'm not going to go into what constitutes a "fair" price, but understand that focusing on the lowest price might not actually get you the best deal.
well said

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.