• Participant list

RidnClean
5,000+ posts

Love 4 Money
Washington
1. Product:

Phoenix Gold TLD66

2. Specs:

The Phoenix Gold Tantrum Series TLD66 line driver will enhance audio signal output from any factory or aftermarket head unit receiver. It will accept a signal from 1-5 volts and increase it up to over 8 volts. The result will be much better sound quality, unwanted distortion reduction, and a far improved dynamic range. Take advantage of the unit's 6 channel inputs and outputs, and prepare your audio system for a high quality 8 volt signal output for your front, rear and subwoofers!

The higher the preamp output voltage, the better signal to your amp and the louder your system will be able to go. It will also help offset the loss of voltage when driving multiple amplifiers from the same pre-amp output.

The higher signal level will also assist in eliminating unwanted noise from the vehicle into the audio system. For example, engine noise or whine that gets carried through the audio system will drop significantly or completely when the TLD66 is installed.

Don't be fooled by the low price. We bought a large quantity from Phoenix Gold and we got a special price so we're passing the savings to you. It's one of the best line drivers on the market. Phoenix Gold is one of the best companies in car audio and we've seen this line driver in both sound quality and SPL (loud) competitions. It's the best we carry and the lowest price... an awesome combination.

8 Volt, 6-Channel Line Driver

Independent 6-channel connections

Frequency response: 15-20000 Hz

Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.02%

Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 110dB

Input impedance: 100 Kohms

Output impedance: 30 ohms

Maximum input or output voltage: 8 volts RMS

Power source: 13.8 volts DC

Dimensions: 5.2"L x 3.0"W x 1.25"H

3. Description/Condition:

great

4. Price: :

$60shipped

5. Pictures:

103_2301.jpg

103_2303.jpg

103_2304.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.