SOLD Diamond Audio D9.800.4 Amp For Sale OR Trade (Price Drop) $250

Participant count
  • Participants list

ejames
10+ year member

The reason im selling tradeing is this amp is just two big it has 125 amp fuse and it is like 3 foot long and about 1 wide. Very large amp.

One of the best audiophile grade, competition quality amplifiers currently on the market. Each amp is hand-built by Diamond to exacting standards. These amps are extremely hard to get with Diamond because they only made about a dozen of these amplifiers per week for 3 years.

- 100 watts x 4 channels @ 4 ohms

- 200 watts x 4 channels @ 2 ohms

- 400 watts x 2 channels @ 4 ohms

- THD: 0.004% (That is really...really low)

Each amplifier has a highpass, lowpass, and subsonic filter, thermal overload protection, and Diamond's patented TDX technology fully regulated solid rail power supply. Also, each amp accepts up to Zero(0) gauge power wires and 10 gauge speaker wire. These are true professional competition amplifiers built to be the best sounding amplifiers in the world.

Amp is in almost brand new condition!! Normally, you can only obtain these amplifiers from authorized Diamond Audio dealers at the full retail value of $1600.00 for each amplifier.

PM me or email me at:ejames0189@hotmail.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.