PG Xenon amps,who has actually judge their sound

a friend of mine and i both got pg xenon amps and subs and now we have people ask us about pg more often. so most of my friends are all impressed with the equipment that we bought.

i have never purchased a piece of audio equipment because of the way it looks.only ever because i like the way it sounds!
Alot of people do though. some people hate on pgs new look, and then say they are going down hill, and all this crap, without knowing anything.

I just don't like that they aren't American made anymore.
??

Big deal. They are still a quality product. They were still designed by the pg engineers, just built over seas to cut prices of production. I could care less where it was built at, as long as its a quality product.

Alot of people do though. some people hate on pgs new look, and then say they are going down hill, and all this crap, without knowing anything.

I like the new look. Like you said, it looks a lot better in person. I picked one up solely to get more power, but when it came, I thought "well, d@mn, thats a nice looking amp."

PG has become common car audio,made in Korea w average so so products with quality no better than most

There best days are behind them................

They have the balls to write on the boxes,as an insult to peoples intellengece

some BS like Custom MFGd in Korea,like its any better than

Made in korea,china,shrilanka,etc

I prefer if it is made overseas,dont camoflage it with soft BS words on the boxes state it with pride,stand tall for your overseas country thats making you bundles of money cause now your saving a ton and avoiding US labor costs

MADE IN SOME WEIRD FAR AWAY PLACE AND WE MAKE MORE MONEY THIS WAY AND NEVER OFFSET THE SAVINGS TO OUR CUSTOMERS

the american way

PG has become common car audio,made in Korea w average so so productsthere best days are behind them................

and they have the balls to write on the boxes,as an insult to peoples intellengece

some BS like Custom MFGd in Korea,like its any better than made in korea,china,shrilanka,etc
This is the exact thing i was talking about. people posting bashing pg not knowing a dam thing. So your saying since they are made in korea now, that their best days are behind them?? Just because something is manufactured over seas doesnt make it a less quality product. I will bac up the fact that all pgs newer line equpment is just as good or better quality then the older models. May not look as good, but the performance is their. How do I know this? Because ive ran all kinds of pgs older, and newer equipment. Ive owned tanrum equipment, zx, titanium, octane, octanezr, and elite equipment, and the newer equipment performed as good as the older ones, or better. Its people like you that dont know what they are talking about, and bash a company for not making their equipment in the usa, or changing a look. When the fact of the matter is that you havent done any comparisons side by side with the old vs the new. So keep your lame little comments to yourself and move to another forum.

PG has become common car audio,made in Korea w average so so products with quality no better than mostThere best days are behind them................

They have the balls to write on the boxes,as an insult to peoples intellengece

some BS like Custom MFGd in Korea,like its any better than

Made in korea,china,shrilanka,etc

I prefer if it is made overseas,dont camoflage it with soft BS words on the boxes state it with pride,stand tall for your overseas country thats making you bundles of money cause now your saving a ton and avoiding US labor costs

MADE IN SOME WEIRD FAR AWAY PLACE AND WE MAKE MORE MONEY THIS WAY AND NEVER OFFSET THE SAVINGS TO OUR CUSTOMERS

the american way

At ease now soldier //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bowdown.gif.b85b23b82970bd22fb6b549c3392f016.gif ...anyway

Actually, you're wrong there. If you look at power vs $ ratio, they have good prices. I've had a 600.1 mono amp and also 100.4 and was very impressed by them, didn't look or feel cheap at all, complete opposite actually. The thing i will remember the most about them is their sound quality, and i've tried many different amps. Made here, they would have cost more to purchase for sure. Just my 2 cents. LOL sorry if bad grammar! ( these beers are pretty tasty on this hot summer day!) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'm one of those people that believes you get one chance to make a good impression, specially when the coin you are dumping is contributing to a companies growth. The xenon's had waaaay too many duds for me to ever take a chance on them considering ALL the other comparable products out there with better track records.

The failure rate of the Xenon's and Titaniums last year caused one of my local dealers to drop their line completly.

That being said sonically they are a good amplifier. But thats only one angle of the many you need to consider when purchasing an amplifier.

I'm one of those people that believes you get one chance to make a good impression, specially when the coin you are dumping is contributing to a companies growth. The xenon's had waaaay too many duds for me to ever take a chance on them considering ALL the other comparable products out there with better track records.
The failure rate of the Xenon's and Titaniums last year caused one of my local dealers to drop their line completly.

That being said sonically they are a good amplifier. But thats only one angle of the many you need to consider when purchasing an amplifier.
Problem has been fixed, and I havent had any problems with the xenons. And since when was the titaniums having bad problems. They were very reliable.

Problem has been fixed, and I havent had any problems with the xenons. And since when was the titaniums having bad problems. They were very reliable.
Titaniums for one dont sell by the truck load. They are expensive and people that buy them come far and between. So when you are selling a high line amp, at high end prices as a dealer ANY problem, is a problem. My comment was indicative as to the fact that they had some issues, although not like the Xenon's. The Tantrums were the most trouble free actually.

You haven't had any problems? Good for you...

a guy told me once that 'renewed' products are often less likely to fail because they have been looked at and tested individually by someone rather than just sent down the line?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.