People actually buy EMF?

Only EMF I know is the band from the 90's
You burden me with your questions

You'd have me tell no lies

You're always asking what it's all about

But don't listen to my replies....

The things.. you say... you're so unbelievable. Owww!

Wow.... how fitting lol

No it's the everybody has something to prove generation.
Yes and jacob has proved that he can put out quality product after quality product just like dd derek.how many years has each 9500 been thru? its called being a perfectionist.jacob builds a woofer and sees how it contends and then revises it i see nothing wrong with that

NoLoud4U is back at it again.

Golden%2BInternet%2BTroll%2BAward.jpg

Because Butthurt Belanger

I won't EVER forget how Sean legit argued with me about the new platform subs and how they are around 10% less cone area than traditional subs and even provided a link to where Jacob stated so, and HE continued to say I had no proof.

EMF Faggotron 9000s coming soon

The only trash is the person selling knock off SMD RCAs and noloud4u.
That's funny since ours test better and are half the price. Now take your trolling elsewhere.

Have fun disliking this message, you've done the same to every other post I make.

That's funny since ours test better and are half the price. Now take your trolling elsewhere.
Have fun disliking this message, you've done the same to every other post I make.
That's funny since no one has seen any testing of you RCAs. So where's the proof they tested better? Have fun typing some bias response.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.