pay for ampguts??? r u serious?

Considering it should be a free service, yes
WAS at one time ( goes without saying ) what ever happened to the guy who maintained it for shon at one time? name was actually ampguts if I recall.. I think he got pissed or something at one time because of moron buyer doing **** with all his hard work.

blah.

WAS at one time ( goes without saying ) what ever happened to the guy who maintained it for shon at one time? name was actually ampguts if I recall.. I think he got pissed or something at one time because of moron buyer doing **** with all his hard work.

blah.
I thought ANT took over ampguts?

it could be $.50 and I still wouldn't give that guy money for something he had no hand in creating o even sustaining. Members donate their pictures for some guy to make bank on.

well apparently 7,769 members think its worth it. Although i never cared enough about seeing old amplifier guts to ever visit there more than once, i think i looked through a few pics last year and thought, how boring and moved on. but whateva floats your boat. If you really enjoy lookint at circuit boards, you should check out PC motherboards...lots of pretty japaneese caps and chips to look at. lol

Its like 5$ guys... is it really that huge of a deal...
$20 per year at $5 for three months. not worth it. was free and like i said many of us have uploaded photos there and now they want to charge lol. i know ampjunkielikeme put many on there. its like thanks for helping with my site now pay me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

oldschool4me

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
oldschool4me
ep, ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date