pay for ampguts??? r u serious?

well apparently 7,769 members think its worth it. Although i never cared enough about seeing old amplifier guts to ever visit there more than once, i think i looked through a few pics last year and thought, how boring and moved on. but whateva floats your boat. If you really enjoy lookint at circuit boards, you should check out PC motherboards...lots of pretty japaneese caps and chips to look at. lol
I think only new members after a certain date have to pay for a membership. I joined years ago and haven't had to pay anything.

$20 per year at $5 for three months. not worth it. was free and like i said many of us have uploaded photos there and now they want to charge lol. i know ampjunkielikeme put many on there. its like thanks for helping with my site now pay me.
right after ampguts first started. i used to buy amps for the sole purpose of posting the guts....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

i havent talked to sergio in years.(guy that started ampguts)..

and making me pay to see my own pics i donated *****..... i wont pay...

Thanks ANT!

right after ampguts first started. i used to buy amps for the sole purpose of posting the guts....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gifi havent talked to sergio in years.(guy that started ampguts)..

Thanks ANT!

Sergio? I thought Diego (spelling) was the original one who started AG, I also put up tons of photos and once AG switched hands after the ROE site sold out I lost all reconition on my photos I supplied.

Oh well I dont have to pay since my account was made years ago.

right after ampguts first started. i used to buy amps for the sole purpose of posting the guts....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gifi havent talked to sergio in years.(guy that started ampguts)..

Thanks ANT!
sergio! that was him lol find out what he's into now, us OG's want to know yo.

ANT is ruining car audio society single handed... blows.

Thanks ANT!
right. the popularity of the site was due to the guts pics which were donated and to make people pay to see them is just wrong. i can see if he wants to charge to post in the forum or whatever but the guts part should be still viewable because it was a donated.advertising should pay for the site not the members.

i just google pics now
yea i know but it was such a nice ref tool and cool to browse guts/specs. thing is its not like this guy took all these pics himself and researched specs then charged money for his work. he is making money on other peoples work and money.

he is making money on other peoples work and money.
Smart.

Not that "smart" equates to "cool"

He should , at the very least , have allowed those who posted, say, 5+ guts shots of different amps to have free access.

But I am betting---- just based on all the comments I have seen about him on this and other ca sites---- he gives zero fuqs about it

Sergio? I thought Diego (spelling) was the original one who started AG, I also put up tons of photos and once AG switched hands after the ROE site sold out I lost all reconition on my photos I supplied.
Oh well I dont have to pay since my account was made years ago.
your right. its diego...lol.. i had it almost right... its been a long while ago since i even thought about the dude...

Making matters worse, the photos on Ampguts are now low resolution compared to the original site. Also, why in the heck did he convert it to a forum style vBulletin format? Really? vBulletin for a friggin photo gallery... *SMH*

yea i know but it was such a nice ref tool and cool to browse guts/specs. thing is its not like this guy took all these pics himself and researched specs then charged money for his work. he is making money on other peoples work and money.
Not like he got the site for free.

Just saying.

RoE was in the toilet long before Ant bought it. I submitted pics to them and nobody updated. I must say the photo gallery was in a great format and had a lot of content.

Really there's nothing stopping anyone butthurt enough to start their own site.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

oldschool4me

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
oldschool4me
ep, ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date