Never seen this one before.........

That's pretty freaking sweet. Really assuming it does 6K that's a fair price especially considering the collectible value of it. Would be something that if you blew it up would be worth the cost of repair.

That's pretty freaking sweet. Really assuming it does 6K that's a fair price especially considering the collectible value of it. Would be something that if you blew it up would be worth the cost of repair.
Thats what I was thinking. For the rarity of the amp and the power output its not a bad price at all. If it is actually rated for 6K by us amps then I would have no doubt about the power output

Thats what I was thinking. For the rarity of the amp and the power output its not a bad price at all. If it is actually rated for 6K by us amps then I would have no doubt about the power output
Is it unregulated? But I would assume on beast electrical you would easily see 7K+

it is 2 3k class D amps and very powerful and not many were made because the db drag rule changed 1 pcb per case or would be concidered 2 amps...

good amp!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.