Passive crossover question

Participant count
  • Participant list
My system has 3 dash speakers. I turned the left and right side into 2way components. Center speaker is running without a tweeter. I have a 3rd identical crossover. Is it ok to connect the center speaker to the crossover without a tweeter connected to the crossover? I'd like the center speaker to have the same rolloff as the left and right speakers, but I don't want to use a 3rd tweeter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yep. It would be a little over 3 wired in series, but that’s fine.
Agreed. I was actually thinking of building a 3-way passive and I compared the cost to a Dayton DSP and it makes no sense to go passive.
Also if you did decide to get another amp the output rca on the amp can be adjusted with the internal dsp
You're not trying to figure out the mass of air in your 3" port or whatever, you're trying to figure out the mass of air that you would need in an...
well they list that frequence response so I will try to use it. Also, does it help to have the marine speakers in their towers for such a thing...

About this thread

Toneb210

Toneb210
San Antonio, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Toneb210