Pant.. subs??

subs wearing pants? You are so weird //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I wouldn't do it though. Perhaps you could pm polecat to see if he knows of a way

I have a hard time beleiving the paint would stay on for any amount of time. They do nothign but vibrate and move around constantly. IF you try to paint them, be sure the paint is for plastic, AND has flex agent in it. I might suggest using RC Car paint on it, but that will not give you a glossy finish, as it is made to be applied from the inside and the clear lexan body provides the shine. And when you paint... light even coats, take your time and itll come out good.

i would sand the surface of the cone with like 400+ grit sand paper and then clean with rubbing alcohol after to help the adhesion of the paint as much as possible because they are gonna vibrate a lot (obviously). i would also look for just normal plastic paint you arent going to need that much flex protection unless your cone is flexible lol. if you do mutiple, thin even coats and take your time it should turn out very nice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.