Painting Your Car's Carpet 101!

In for seeing how durable it is. Have you considered doing the seats? 

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

lol pussy itt...I remember when my car used to reek of fiberglass resin for weeks.
Lol, yep cause my idea of fun is huffing paint fumes?

that last pic i thought was your bulge.... i r dissapointment
I actually had that thought that someone was gonna think i popped a boner looking at this carpet lmao. Thats a pocket sadly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

In for seeing how durable it is. Have you considered doing the seats? 

My balls are too tiny to do that. Carpet wasnt that bigga deal if it didnt look great, seats are expensive lol.

Yeah I heard they start to fade since they take more abuse than the carpet does. I'd like to do my carpet like this but it wouldn't match the rest of the interior at all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.