PAC and tire pressure sensors

Participant count
  • Participant list

rrmccabe
10+ year member

Installed a new Z2 a week ago with PAC OS-2 Bose, CM1 and SWI-PS.

I have been having errors with my Tire Pressure sensors (06 Trailblazer SS) and was ready to take it to the dealer. I just ran across two other guys with same vehicle with similar PAC stuff that are having the same issue.

Has anyone heard of PAC or any other interface causing issues with a vehicle data bus?

Thanks,

Rich

the data bus is a mess of ****. im not surprised you and others have problems. the dealer will probably not help you either because of the after market radio..

Just an update. Have been working with PAC on this and the issue might effect other vehicles in other ways.

Pac mentioned they have an employee with a G35 that gets has tire pressure issues at the same intersection every day on his way to work.

I have noticed my service TPS happens often in the same locations as well. Pac tells me that the Os-2 interface works on RF. So its possible that interferene is tripping it up.

Just a FYI. Will post back if Pac resolves it.

There are about 10 of us with the same issue. And a couple have been to the dealer for TPS programming.

The only thing that will stop the error is unplugging the PAC from the trucks data bus.

Its a wierd issue for sure !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.