PAC lc1

Participant count
  • Participant list

2023 LTZ

CarAudio.com Exclusive
USA
I installed this device and really like it.
For $10-25 depending where you get one it’ll need a short rca cable to plug into hu then into lc1. I connected it to the mono amp and I like it bc it completely eliminates the bass or gives full power as set by gain.
The bass knob only adds at the 40hz level which isn’t really what I wanted.
Nice additional feature.
The swing is a bit close but I can adapt that to have a more full swing, meaning all the elimination happens in the first 20% of the dial.

I installed this device and really like it.
For $10-25 depending where you get one it’ll need a short rca cable to plug into hu then into lc1. I connected it to the mono amp and I like it bc it completely eliminates the bass or gives full power as set by gain.
The bass knob only adds at the 40hz level which isn’t really what I wanted.
Nice additional feature.
The swing is a bit close but I can adapt that to have a more full swing, meaning all the elimination happens in the first 20% of the dial.
I agree. Gain function bass knobs are better than frequency attenuation bass knobs. My amp is the frequency type and I do not like it. When I listen to rebassed or Hip-Hop otamus, I cannot go past half volume for the bass is too high. Turning the knob to zero does not help for it only flattens the 40Hz I set it at. I am contemplating using the universal RCA gain knob I have on hand.

Yeah, so many OEM bass remotes are useless the way the control the bass boost circuit. Boosting 40hz or whatever frequency, is again nearly useless, and so many amps were made like this sadly. The RCA style to attenuate the level are much better.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...