do i use an lc2i-pro if i have a PAC APSUB-GM61

Participant count
  • Participant list
You would use the Lc2i if you are doing an all speaker upgrade + sub w/external amplification. If you're just adding a sub, the PAC is all you need.

Last edited:
Your post was not specific enough so the reply was general too. Are you simply adding a sub or multiple channels of amplification? What exactly are you intending to use either of them for?

Last edited:
I'm using the PAC to get the signal from the factory head unit. There's a bose amp. I just want to add a mono amp and a couple 12's. I have both, the PAC GM 61 sub pro and an LC2i-Pro. I'm wondering if I should use both if I have both.
thanks for your help

Then all you need is one or the other. Run the low level outs to the one or the other and the RCA's to the sub, tune it to cross to your liking, set the gains accordingly and you're good to go. Personally, if you have not installed either yet, my preference would be the LC2i for that added feature set and performance.

Thanks for your input. Since I already spent all that money on the PAC i would hate to not use it, ya know?
Can i use both and still get the extra features from the lc2i? Ive never tapped into speakers before, so i'm kinda wanting to use the pac so that I dont have to do that

Thanks for your input. Since I already spent all that money on the PAC i would hate to not use it, ya know?
Can i use both and still get the extra features from the lc2i? Ive never tapped into speakers before, so i'm kinda wanting to use the pac so that I dont have to do that
Nope, Either or. If you own both, then it's a loss on one or the other less what you sell it for, right? The PAC is an easier install and that should be all she wrote!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...