Oz Audio Who???

oz is not new

ive only heard a few of their subs but it was probably five years ago or more, and they were surprising, potent subs. they have a good name though.

Oz Audio has been around for awhile, but you don't hear much about them, kind of like Nakamichi. As for whether they are on the same quality level as Nak is something I can't answer.

Oz Audio had the first perfect score in the IASCA competetion. The spend hours researching (or they did, dosn't seam like there coming out with much), and testing their products. Hand built speackers using the finest materials, and are tested before hiting the market. If you ever see an Oz audio speacker in an comparison test in a magazine i would suggest you read the article; more than likey Oz audio got first place with rave reviews. I once had a 12" Oz Mattrix sub, and i loved it. If you do plan on checking out Oz then i would suggest you go with their higher Matrix series.

O' yeah; their also know to produce the widest and flatest frequency response on the current market! Their componet speackers are know for tight accurate base.

they also have that monster 2400 watt amp, I have only played with the Matrix once, and I cant remember its performance very well, its been a while, out side of **** loud I cant really say much else, I know they have good specs and good equipment, but I would need to play more

Oz Audio had the first perfect score in the IASCA competetion. The spend hours researching (or they did, dosn't seam like there coming out with much), and testing their products. Hand built speackers using the finest materials, and are tested before hiting the market. If you ever see an Oz audio speacker in an comparison test in a magazine i would suggest you read the article; more than likey Oz audio got first place with rave reviews. I once had a 12" Oz Mattrix sub, and i loved it. If you do plan on checking out Oz then i would suggest you go with their higher Matrix series.
good stuff minyard!! its killer. for the price its hard to beat (if i ran regular speakers and not horns) these would be in my ride. real smooth and if you are good with setting up speakers they are borderline insane in the detail area. they have had a few recent reviews of the fat surround subs and they seemed to do very well with a full retail price tag of 299 each. as far as that perfect 40 car goes i know/knew that car very well..it was a trip riding in it down the road and people stair or swerve or just plain stop when they didnt see anyone "driving"

They are some of the sweetest, smoothest sounding highs you'll ever hear. I've owned some components and some of the mid level 12's SQ was unprecidented. Everything sounded as if it was were it was supposed to be it was awesome!!!

audiolife pm with the prices on those memphis amps ur selling!!!!

I owned a pair of Oz 12 in subs about 7 years ago. The were their entry level subs. I had them in a sealed box running off of a Urban 600w amp. Even with a POS amp they hit pretty **** harder. It was a budget system I build in high school.

A year later I got rid of them for two JL 12wo's and an orion XTR 400.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.