Best 6" x 9"

The last two pairs of 6x9's I bought were Boston Acoutics. I have nothing bad to say about them, good clean sounding speakers. They are the best 6x9's I have ever owned so far.

I also have ahd good experinces with Polk Audio.

bostons are great memphis are pretty good too ..alot of people will say infinity (which were pretty good but not my personal fav) ..then pioneer lol not that they are bad just theree is better sounding stuff out there

I Would Like To Keep It As Low As Possible Kinda Tight On Money But Probably Around $280 US Four All 4 Speakers

Also I Am Planning To Hold Off On The Amp So My HU Puts Out 50W x 5 So A RAM Around 50W Would Be Good

JL TR690's. they are an awesome 3-way speaker for 105 bones a pair. i use a lot of them on boat towers. they are one of the loudest and best sounding 6x9"s i have come across. put a decent amp to them and they will sound pretty sweet.

I am a big fan of the infinity Kappas. Alot of people dont like them. They are really clear however they do have some pretty wicked highs (which i like)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.