Overpowering SA-12s Enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have been talking to @shredder2 about a new enclosure since I purchased a new amp Twisted Sounds 3.5k. Looking to run them 1250 watts each.
My current box 3.7ft3 @35hz 55in2 port

Any advice would be great. It's a daily driver but I have started competing

Before my 2 new xfls, I had a single sa12 dvc-2ohm(which is why I didn't just buy a second sa-12 long story) powered by a skar rp1500 that I pounded all day with 75% gain

think they're way underrated

Little do people know you can have the amp "control" the output wattage from the amp to power your subs. Set the DMM @ 50, which will yield 1250 per driver.

Little do people know you can have the amp "control" the output wattage from the amp to power your subs. Set the DMM @ 50, which will yield 1250 per driver.
I'm aware of that. This amp dyno at 5000 watts @ 1ohm. I have it wired to half ohm. Was asking for suggestions on the amount of port area on this box or a better box for the power

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.