Overdriving Subs??

Yes. I have it on ac volts. I removed speaker wires and put my red(+) and black (-) leads inside speaker terminal and nothing
So this is on the XD1000/1? Are you using an 50Hz sinewave, radio @75% volume, bass on radio @100% (no bass boost), and amp's bass knob @75%? Then sweep the Gain until you hit target voltage.

So this is on the XD1000/1? Are you using an 50Hz sinewave, radio @75% volume, bass on radio @100% (no bass boost), and amp's bass knob @75%? Then sweep the Gain until you hit target voltage.
This is on my hyfoniks 1000D.. i played 55 test tone and 60. But i didn't have my bass on radio up at all. I don't have a bass knob. Dont think i need it. Ty let me check right now

Then sweep the Gain until you hit target voltage.
Target voltage is 31.6. I left at like 30 or 28. Might have to tune it more down. Only running one 2ohm+2ohm dvc 10"s- series alpine. I think i fried the other 10 but don't know how that happened. I had both wired to 1ohm. Now just have the one sub at 1ohm. Little sob hits hard. I love it. Need to get another 10" though so you can hear me a block away lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...