overall sub??????

Participant count
  • Participant list

phxfireman
10+ year member

phoenix
Whats up everyone???? I just need some quick opinions. Out of these 3 12 inch subs what sub would you say is the best overall (sq and spl. They will have 2000wrms 1. RE XXX 2. JL W7 3. Fosgate T2 Thanks for all your opinions.

Can the 12" W7 take that much power? I know from what I've heard the RE XXX is an incredible sub. Plus... just take a look at the 06 XXX - its friggin monsterous! Now for the Rockford... I own a T1, and its not the T2, but pretty **** close. I'm really happy now that I have it in the right box with the right amount of power running to it. I get a lot of compliments from people around here saying its one of the louder setups they've heard (which I know for sure isn't true, they're just used to the everyday best buy/circuit city crap! hah). I personally like the cone on it too, even though some people don't like aluminum cones.

ive got my w7 ported to 35 hz i think with 1000w to it.. hammers fine..

id like to hear some others.. got the jl only cuz my ins said i could go to car toys and get what they had since they were paying.. mwahahahah

I'd love to hear a W7 compared to my RF T1 (I'm sure it would destroy the RF in sound quality but I'm interested in the difference in output). I've got 1200 watts RMS powering my 15" RF T1 (well, less //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif who knows how much my hifonics 1206D is puttin out).

Thanks for all the help bros. Let me throw another wrinkle in this trend. Where would any of the Fi subs rank to these other sins. I'm looking for a nice sql sub that can take 2000 wrms in a ported enclosure

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.