Outsideshot23 and l4yfr4me

i wish i could say i would like to take your off your hands :s .. shes just a might big for my liking.. sorry man.. got to draw the line somewhere.. haha

i wish i could say i would like to take your off your hands :s .. shes just a might big for my liking.. sorry man.. got to draw the line somewhere.. haha
eh, whatever makes yourself laugh i guess. now watch your talk here. thanks buddy and have a good nights rest. *kisses*

Picture763.jpg

Picture764.jpg

Picture765.jpg

Picture766.jpg

Picture767.jpg

Picture768.jpg

Picture769.jpg

Picture770.jpg

Picture771.jpg

Picture772.jpg

Heres a few quick ones. I'll snap some of the Air flow research CNC ported Edelbrock heads, port matched Torker 2 intake, Comp Cams hydraulic roller, ect ect ect tomorrow. I have roughly 10K in the motor alone. The front subframe and rear suspension is completely redone with PST polygraphite bushings, AGR steering box, Year One 1" drop WS6 springs, ect. The disc brake rear end is going out to be check, straightened and the tubes welded. It will then get a new posi unit and gears. California Performance Transmissions(Art Carr) 200R4 on it's way. Now, let's see what you got or shut your hole and GTFO of my thread.

Decent build. Props on the deaedner install. That setup would most likely be louder with 1 or 2 subs and port to the passengers side. Not bad for a daily build. Did you squeeze both amps into the center console? I only see one in the pics. Did you finish it? Is it painted yet? Got pics of it finished?

Decent build. Props on the deaedner install. That setup would most likely be louder with 1 or 2 subs and port to the passengers side. Not bad for a daily build. Did you squeeze both amps into the center console? I only see one in the pics. Did you finish it? Is it painted yet? Got pics of it finished?
Ya they are stacked on top of each other.. im going to finish and test it this weekend when i get back home.. havent painted it yet still not sure what to do with it.. I think we can agree we both have better then average rides and let the dog die

and i dont think my 9 second bentley would take that car.. ha.. post some times when you get it down the track
Finally, a little respect. And, yes I agree. What Bently runs 9's? The Continental Supersports? Maybe I should switch to a dual quad manifold and add a couple of T03/04 hybrids.

Finally, a little respect. And, yes I agree. What Bently runs 9's? The Continental Supersports? Maybe I should switch to a dual quad manifold and add a couple of T03/04 hybrids.

hell yea:driving:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tekk45

10+ year member
tekk45
Streetsboro, Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies