Outsideshot23 and l4yfr4me

tekk45
10+ year member

These 2 little douchebags came in and did nothing but dump in my listing for no reason. I wouldn't buy anything from them and wouldn't piss on their teeth if their gums were on fire. Next time mind your own business little dry humping ********.

In all seriousness, to the OP. Unfortunately what you experienced has become the norm around here. The mods have all but deserted us so post dumping is quite common.

In all seriousness, to the OP. Unfortunately what you experienced has become the norm around here. The mods have all but deserted us so post dumping is quite common.
Yes this is true, i dump myself, and say some dumb things but usually not in someones classified ad

Yes this is true, i dump myself, and say some dumb things but usually not in someones classified ad
People like the 2 I've mentioned only open their mouths on the internet. On the internet you can be all the snivelling douche you were always meant to be without getting your ass handed to you.

People like the 2 I've mentioned only open their mouths on the internet. On the internet you can be all the snivelling douche you were always meant to be without getting your ass handed to you.
Maybe you should purchase plane tickets and give them a visit. Then you'll be the winner...

These 2 little douchebags came in and did nothing but dump in my listing for no reason. I wouldn't buy anything from them and wouldn't piss on their teeth if their gums were on fire. Next time mind your own business little dry humping ********.
PM a mod, thats all you have to do

id say 2 is more....reasonable
Ok, fair enough. And you even managed to do it without dumping. BTW equipment was included AND the price was negotiable. If someone wanted to jump into street A I might even be able to include a 1000.1 but noone bothered to ask or attempt to negotiate, only post dump..so wtf. The rust has since been fixed just waiting for the body shop to finish it up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tekk45

10+ year member
tekk45
Streetsboro, Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views