Outsideshot23 and l4yfr4me

Yeah, I looked right over it. I may post the pics when I am actually at home and have them available to post. Right, now that isnt an option but thanks anyways.
imagine that.. ok.. GTFO then

i can make up cars too.. guess what i just bought a lambo diablo just the other day.. its sitting next to my rolls , which just so happens to run the 1/4 mile in 9 flat.. HAHAHA.. see how easy that is.. easy to act like a badass on the internet saying you own things you only read about

i can make up cars too.. guess what i just bought a lambo diablo just the other day.. its sitting next to my rolls , which just so happens to run the 1/4 mile in 9 flat.. HAHAHA.. see how easy that is.. easy to act like a badass on the internet saying you own things you only read about
Well, if that's how you roll, I won't try to stop you from being honest.

Maybe I'll post some pics tomorrow. I tore down the 400 to switch from Eagle H beam rods to Aluminum. I'll lay out the parts anyways. For the record, I'm not making up ****. You'll see soon enough.

If you stupid douches will give me a minute to get the pics together you'll see. You say you want pics with the date and ****, well I'm not about to run out in the garage just to satisfy you ********. Don't worry, It for real. Now sit back and realx.

we will wait tillyou go find one n a parking lot and throw a piece of paper on it and pray the owner doesnt come out and catch you.. lol

you post dump and talk **** like you are the thread monitor. Any advice you could possibly offer is hardly useful. I read your posts. It is truely amazing people believe that you know what you're talking about. Blind leading the blind here. Your build is mediocre at best. Lets see you do something with 1 amp, 2 10's, one battery, and the car off. If i had your equipment i could easily break a 160 but it looks more like your builds are all show and no go. Maybe i'll catch up with you at a meca show sometime. We can talk in person.
priceless!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tekk45

10+ year member
tekk45
Streetsboro, Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies