Out of the loop. Budget System recommendation?

Participant count
  • Participant list

bamaboy
5,000+ posts

War Eagle!!!
So I sold my system and vehicle about 2.5 years ago for a Infiniti G37S Sedan with the factory Bose system. It's been holding well, but I got the urge for some bass recently. I know what i want to do, just not sure on equipment.

Amp will be integrated with stock system using Bose amp inputs in the trunk. The factory IB 10" will be removed from the rear deck. I will build a box for the trunk, ~1.25-1.5cubes @33Hz. Electrical will stay factory, 4Ga wire.

I am not trying to spend too much here, maybe $225-$275 for a decent 10" and amp. I have looked at some cheaper stuff such as RE SE-X for like $119 and a cheap planet audio amp that should be good for ~600rms for $100. Some other ones: Soundqubed SDC2.5, TC Sounds EPIC, Sundown SA, FI X, but some are a little more than I want to spend.

RE Audio SEX10D2 (SEX10-D2) 10" Dual 2 ohm SE-X Car Subwoofer

Amazon.com: Planet Audio AC3000.1D 3000 Watts Max Power Class D Monoblock Power Amplifier: Car Electronics

I'm going to call the shop I worked at before and see what I can get from there for a good price, but just trying to see my options.

So does anyone have any recommendations for a guy out of the loop. Budget system, ~600rms and ~250$?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.