Orion monoblock

that was kinda my point to begin with. a 3k amp that does a cakewalk 3k and then some. I mentioned the dynamic numbers because they were astonishing, and most dynos show those too. No amp aimed at the 3k market (that im aware of) does over double that. Sure the taramps do stupid amnts of power, but theyre rated to do that power. Is this amp underrated by a silly margin, sure. Was that the point? no.
Crossfire 3k can do 6k, roger is relabeling it as a 4k lol

Sundown needs to make money, they're a big company now with massive overhead. They built the brand very well and of course they're going to cut back a little bit to increase margins. No surprise there.

The only thing that really irk's me is how ridiculously expensive some of these koreans are in the market right now.

Oh and I commented a few weeks back on a facebook shitshow. I mentioned that sundown needs to innovate when it comes to amps, and that there's a big gap in the market since full bridge proliferated. jacob replied and said he's working on it, hinting that i was right. I have a feeling he's going to try to bring in a full bridge amp that is reliable like the taramps bass 12k. I think it'd be a very smart move, but I'm not a businessman or marketing guru

Big D just uploaded the second Sundown 3k video. Not knocking Sundown at all but I'm wondering what they have to say from here. I didn't like them putting Big D's testing in question.

Big D just uploaded the second Sundown 3k video. Not knocking Sundown at all but I'm wondering what they have to say from here. I didn't like them putting Big D's testing in question.

Nothing changed If anything it made things worse. Always thought these amps did rated power at 12.6v. Over the years ive owned several sundown products without any problems. The SAZ series amps we're great and underrated, Sundown needs to really look into this. Paying 800 dollars for an amp that barely breaks 3k at 14.4v is ridiculous.

So is this same amp headed to bigblank for testing? Not that I believe it would be necessary, I never doubted BigDWiz's results. Would still be interesting.

So is this same amp headed to bigblank for testing? Not that I believe it would be necessary, I never doubted BigDWiz's results. Would still be interesting.
Did you watch the new video from

Him today? It’s not the same amp it’s a brand new amp bought from woofers etc with same results.

Did you watch the new video fromHim today? It’s not the same amp it’s a brand new amp bought from woofers etc with same results.
Indeed, I saw BigD's video I was just wondering if the plan was still to have Ryan test the new amp as well. See post #70 .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...