Orion monoblock

i hear ya. would be nice if they'd rate amps at less than 14.4 because when youre driving around, 14.4 isnt exactly the norm. didnt the old school amps (the good ones, like ppi, pg, old school orion) show their ratings at 12.4?
The SCVs were built to do their power at 12 volts. It SHOULD have done 3000 at 12 volts and more at 14. But these 3000s are not for some reason.

i hear ya. would be nice if they'd rate amps at less than 14.4 because when youre driving around, 14.4 isnt exactly the norm. didnt the old school amps (the good ones, like ppi, pg, old school orion) show their ratings at 12.4?
They rated those old school amps at 12 volts because at that time you didn't see too many electrical systems, even in new vehicles, that needed over 13.2 volts. In fact, I have some old PPI ProMos amps that were tested by a car audio magazine (yeah, I'm old) to not drop power until their input voltage fell to 9.5 volts! Regulated power supply FTW!

Duno last time this thread was posted on but even reading half of the comments is funny af, talking down on Orion but up on Taramps ...I had to stop reading 🥴😂🤣 Taramps ...lol ...Brazilian 🤮

#OrionArmy ftw 🤑

edit: I just saw, over a decade ...LMAO!

Duno last time this thread was posted on but even reading half of the comments is funny af, talking down on Orion but up on Taramps ...I had to stop reading 🥴😂🤣 Taramps ...lol ...Brazilian 🤮

#OrionArmy ftw 🤑

edit: I just saw, over a decade ...LMAO!

Orion filed for bankruptcy..... 2018 to 2022 isn't a decade BTW....

really.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...