Orion hcca

Participant count
  • Participant list

Team Milf

ohio
Has any1 out there heard the orion hccas cuz i was just wondering what they sound like there specs seam like they would be a good sub....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

HCCA's are basically a competition sub they can handle anything you can throw at them, depending on what you are looking for SQ or SPL ,depends on what kind of box you build. you can check out different box designs on Orions web site

http://www.orioncaraudio.com I run 2 HCCA 15 for spl only, hit in the mid 150's

orion are decent subs and they're not shitboxes.. so do the installations and parameters the right way... im sure you will be satisfied..

but dont take my word for it... you will also be needing a good amp.. not really the most expensive, but the one that will match the power handling of your sub.

hope this helps,

if your an orion fanatic, hope you like the pic... orion subs in action... nice ey!

I have 2 pair of 5s's and I love them. I like them better than my old MB Quartz. They have sweet mid bass and very realistic voices.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.