Order is placed.

Participant count
  • Participant list

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
We finally got a address so I just hit order on Amazon. I'll still need some time to install and draw up a box. It might be awhile since we won't get our house stuff till the 19th. Still undecided about box design, large low ported or Tline

MS-8 to run it and power the stock 6 speaker for now

Knu deadener to seal up the doors

Knu 4 kit and speaker wire

IA 5.1 and a flatlyne 12

Still looking at RCAs.

I'm only trying to build 1 box this time around so I might just stick with what I know. If the front stage is not enough I'll push to sell my DDs and grab the IA 4 channel and throw my HSK XLs up front.

It's a pretty large trunk. As long as the box stays under the rear shelf area I'll be good.
I'm really curious to see what kind of design you can come up with for that sub in a t-line. Are you thinking of using 1/4 wavelength?

I'm really curious to see what kind of design you can come up with for that sub in a t-line. Are you thinking of using 1/4 wavelength?
I'm not going to design it. I'll pay somebody for that one if they tell me it can fit. If not I'll draw a ported

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.