Optima YellowTop Battery (D34)

Bonez21
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Optima Yellowtop Battery (Part # D34/78-950)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This item is used not new, could use a recharge before extreme use. Had this battery in my 01 Acura CL-S running a 440watt interior amp and a 1500watt class D amp and never had any problems out of it. I absolutely love this thing. If it fit in my new car i would keep it!!!! I paid $225 for this thing new and i feel as if it were worth every penny. I'm not a major audio guy but i like my music so this thing has never been used in any audio competitions.

Price: $150obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Roughly $40-50

Not sure what to ask...this thing is pretty heavy. So I'm going to ask for the buyer to cover all shipping costs. Judging from my experience shipping various items i'd say it'll be between 40-50 bucks. If your local i'll be more then happy to meet you halfway.

Item Pictures:

picture.php

picture.php

Clean it up if your gona charge that much for it. Might as well just spend the extra $20 and get a new one... You already want $50 for shipping on top of it. I reconsider your price or atleast cover shipping

Clean it up if your gona charge that much for it. Might as well just spend the extra $20 and get a new one... You already want $50 for shipping on top of it. I reconsider your price or atleast cover shipping
Exactly....if u haven't noticed the price is geared toward a local sale. I don't have a problem shipping but this thing weighs a ton. So I listed the price as $150 or best offer to give room negotiation. If i lower the price, it will encourage the lowballers to make outrageous offers. If i leave my price as is it'll discourage the window shoppers such as yourself. And come on dude really clean it up? A llittle dust never hurt anybody. I'll b happy to wipe it down once I get a serious offer. This thing isn't entering into a fashion competition lol

hey im no window shopper im looking at this from a business stand point. sure a local buyer could come through and pick this up, but for the people looking to have it shipped this really isnt worth it. i wasnt trying to offend you bro i was giving input. might be the fact that i have ocd with crap like this, my whole engine compartment is cleaned regularly. but i didnt think it was pushing for a local sale i was thinking shipped. sorry man

It's ok man I appreciate your input but I've sold countless items on different forums so I price my stuff carefully. For instance, as a seasonsed long distance buyer looking at this thread, The first thing I'd do is pm the seller an offer minus the shipping quote based on the fact that it's listed as "or best offer". If the seller doesn't have a better offer which in this case I don't.....9 times out of 10 they'll either agree to those terms or make a counter offer similar to that one. In other words as the seller im willing to eat the shipping if the buyer is serious but for someone just browsing and busting chops they won't even bother to pm and ask but an interested individual will. Business 101 my friend. I've been doing this for well over a decade but I again I appreciate your concern. If anything it's used more of a deterrent then anything....

No offense taken....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bonez21

10+ year member
Bonez21
Westchester County, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from