Opinions on a certain online retailer

Participant count
  • Participant list
I ordered and amp Early in the morning of 28 DEC 2013 from an online dealer that has yet to ship. On 3 Jan '14, I emailed them to see what was up and actually got a call within a few hours. They said they did some checking and it had not shipped yet and they had passed the order off to some other company they work with. The guy said he would check with them to see what was happening, and if there was a problem, they would just ship me one from there stock. He said he would call me back withing an hour or two, but that call never happened. This is day 9 and the order still hasn't even shipped. Why would they pass it to someone else? If they have the product in stock, why not ship it and not play around? Regardless, they lost a 400 dollar subwoofer purchase I will make this week, and any future business of mine.

Onlinecarstereo.com should be avoided. I don't understand why people still give them business when so many people have had trouble with them. Put their name into Google and see what comes up if you need more reviews. People, do your research, don't get lured in by deals that look irresistible.

I ordered and amp Early in the morning of 28 DEC 2013 from an online dealer
Is the dealer Onlinecarstereo.com?

Onlinecarstereo.com should be avoided. I don't understand why people still give them business when so many people have had trouble with them. Put their name into Google and see what comes up if you need more reviews. People, do your research, don't get lured in by deals that look irresistible.

Is the dealer Onlinecarstereo.com?
No, not those guys. I ordered it from a pretty well known online store using their Amazon store front. Their 3-5 day delivery is out the window, and the drop dead date for delivery is the 8th. I see no way for me to have the order here by then if they chose to not ship it yet. I will give them until the 8th and I will name them, LIBERALLY!

I ordered and amp Early in the morning of 28 DEC 2013 from an online dealer that has yet to ship. On 3 Jan '14, I emailed them to see what was up and actually got a call within a few hours. They said they did some checking and it had not shipped yet and they had passed the order off to some other company they work with. The guy said he would check with them to see what was happening, and if there was a problem, they would just ship me one from there stock. He said he would call me back withing an hour or two, but that call never happened. This is day 9 and the order still hasn't even shipped. Why would they pass it to someone else? If they have the product in stock, why not ship it and not play around? Regardless, they lost a 400 dollar subwoofer purchase I will make this week, and any future business of mine.
did you order from onlinecarstereo.com? or was the order passed through them? im curious how your post relates to OPs question

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.