Opinions needed

Mississippi wby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just wondering. Your state may not be on the fast food workers getta increase, just a guess but ask anyway.

6K posts.....just noticed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Just wondering. Your state may not be on the fast food workers getta increase, just a guess but ask anyway.
Well I'm not in fast food, I work at piggly wiggly [emoji200][emoji201]

Oh snap..why didn't you say you worked at a grocery store?! That's better than FF!!
Yea, you said you had an 18 year old daughter?

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Oh snap..why didn't you say you worked at a grocery store?! That's better than FF!!
Cause I'm 18 and everyone keeps telling me to not do anything to my stereo cause I'll grow out of this phase but I don't know that I will cause I really enjoy it

Yea, you said you had an 18 year old daughter?
Correct.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Cause I'm 18 and everyone keeps telling me to not do anything to my stereo cause I'll grow out of this phase but I don't know that I will cause I really enjoy it

Some do some don't. I've been into it since the early 90's. It's not their decision to do anything with your $$, stereo, etc. It's yours you earned it.

Im 31 and still into at like i was at 16. Good sounding music is good sounding music. Ive gotten older and ive listened to less rap, but whether its rap or rock i like it loud. And it some point, people start putting more money into high quality front stage opposed to substage...but they are still jammin out

Im 31 and still into at like i was at 16. Good sounding music is good sounding music. Ive gotten older and ive listened to less rap, but whether its rap or rock i like it loud. And it some point, people start putting more money into high quality front stage opposed to substage...but they are still jammin out
Yeah I love all kinds of music: rock, rap, country.. I'm trying to get a versatile system that when I want to show off, I can turn the sub up. I ended up ordering the sundown e 15 last night.

Haha. A hobby is good but like with any hobby it can get out of control. But like with most art forms a little insanity and obsessiveness is needed for greatness. I'm 43 and still into it even though I was away from it for awhile because it got out of control. Prices and technology are a lot better now though. What cost me 6-7k back in the day now costs 2-3k for something twice as powerful and impressive. Have fun!

You'll be happy with the E. Jacob puts alot of time into his products, and even tho its a lower line, the E subs are no different.

Louder than a p3. The new e-line is within a few tenths of the SA rev1 on drop in...so they are pretty loud for what they are

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jacob_Sparr

CarAudio.com Recruit
Jacob_Sparr
Southaven, ms
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views