Opinions needed

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

I have 115 in gift cards so I'm just trying to get something basic

The real results come from the amp and tuning of the box.

Just about any sub can give you what you want if you do it right.

Not sure if frank yu subs are on amazon, but that with some money saving you can get a probox or custom box made and a good amp.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Rf makes good wire, but 8g is only good for about 50a. So you are limited to about 500w, which is suitable for a pair of low power subs

We're all bassheads around here.....some with monster systems others not so much.

If you listen to us and suggestions, your friends will be amazed.

And a Soundqubed 1200.1 amp to power it would slam.

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Wonder why he's so quiet.

He better not buy them Terminators....I'll go off.

You guys push to much for "loud" systems.

Homie just wants to bang with what he has available.

Id personally upgrade your amp and wire with 115$ and use the fosgate.

A brutus brx amp would really push the sub and really make some bass if you save for a custom box for that fosgate

You guys push to much for "loud" systems.
Homie just wants to bang with what he has available.

Id personally upgrade your amp and wire with 115$ and use the fosgate.

A brutus brx amp would really push the sub and really make some bass if you save for a custom box for that fosgate

You didn't read his 1st and 3rd post. He said he wanted loud and roof flex. Terminators aren't gonna do that.

You didn't read his 1st and 3rd post. He said he wanted loud and roof flex. Terminators aren't gonna do that.
I did, they are a waste of money, but for what he wants to spend, 300+ is outta the question

The soundqubed 1200.1 its self is 250+

Its a p1....how much power do you think he can possibly run to it?
Not much but then more x-over points and more power over top like a brutus can pick it up a bit.

Kickers are ****, but people still make that metal flex with them no?

I know of a SQ 1200.1 for 200 bucks. He never said what his budget is/was.....still waiting for an answer on that. Does he work?

?

Good condition used audio is an option.

Was the current amp ever stated? Didn't see it.

OP, you should consider spending some of your $$ on wiring, 8ga is going to be limiting for you real soon

So I'm thinking now I should just wait a week or two and get either the American bass xfl 15 or two of these pioneer 12s, which do you think would be louder?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GDULGG8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1483475828&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=pioneer+12&dpPl=1&dpID=41Kfvh2JHGL&ref=plSrch

How much power do you have? The xfl is a 3" coil that does take some power to get moving.

On low power, the 2.5" coil tnt might be a better option

So I'm thinking now I should just wait a week or two and get either the American bass xfl 15 or two of these pioneer 12s, which do you think would be louder? https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GDULGG8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1483475828&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=pioneer+12&dpPl=1&dpID=41Kfvh2JHGL&ref=plSrch

The XFL has more POTENTIAL to get louder. If the proper power is ran to it then it will be crazy good. I reccomeded a 15 xfl and an audiopipe 1500 amp and a good box will be about $400 and will stomp any of the other choices

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jacob_Sparr

CarAudio.com Recruit
Jacob_Sparr
Southaven, ms
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views