Opinions needed

I know of a SQ 1200.1 for 200 bucks. He never said what his budget is/was.....still waiting for an answer on that. Does he work??

Good condition used audio is an option.
Yea I work but I'm a senior in high school and I'm not wanting to spend to much cause I'm about to have to buy new tires too, I'd like to get a whole system for under 400 if at all possible but id do 500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much power do you have? The xfl is a 3" coil that does take some power to get moving.
On low power, the 2.5" coil tnt might be a better option
So you think the TNT would be louder on a cheaper amp? And what about the Rockford p3 15

I didnt realize the current tnt 15s were 3" coil.

Comparing them to the p3, xmax is similar, but the p3 has much lower FS. Id probably opt for the 2.5" p3 on low power, but the Tnt if i planned to run more.

Both would be relatively loud to the average joe in a custom box on 500+ watts

I didnt realize the current tnt 15s were 3" coil.
Comparing them to the p3, xmax is similar, but the p3 has much lower FS. Id probably opt for the 2.5" p3 on low power, but the Tnt if i planned to run more.

Both would be relatively loud to the average joe in a custom box on 500+ watts
Thank you for your help, I'm going to order the p3 just because it has great reviews and have experience with Rockford. What amp would you recommend?

What is your budget? Do you plan on getting the d4?

If you are opting for the lower power 2.5" coil route, the sundown e15 is a great option

If you are opting for the lower power 2.5" coil route, the sundown e15 is a great option
I'm wanting it as loud as possible but I'm only wanting to spend around 400-450 for sub box and amp

I hate to suggest maxing out your budget, but if you want loud and want to buy from Amazon

-Soundqubed hds315 d2~180$

-RF prime 1200.1 ~ 210

- Mdf, glue, screws ~ 40 (home depot, lowes etc

- Leaves 50-70$ for better power and ground wires

Ok so I'm for sure going to order 1 15 tonight, which in your opinion would be the best? A Rockford fosgate p3 15, a sundown e15, or an American bass TNT 15

I would get one that you can fit a second one next

Run 1 for now

Then get a second and wire lower

That hds3 is hard to pass up for that price

Could look into a used amp too. Save ya some $$.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Yea I work but I'm a senior in high school and I'm not wanting to spend to much cause I'm about to have to buy new tires too, I'd like to get a whole system for under 400 if at all possible but id do 500

Got ya. My daughter just turned 18 and is also a senior in HS. And she works @ McD's.

Could look into a used amp too. Save ya some $$. 

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Got ya. My daughter just turned 18 and is also a senior in HS. And she works @ McD's.
Yea it's hard just making minimum wage, I'm just gonna have to get the sub this week then next week get a box and amp

Yea it's hard just making minimum wage, I'm just gonna have to get the sub this week then next week get a box and amp

No it ain't....when the min wage gets 11/hr here. Ever since they passed that dam law because FF workers bitching/complaining they don't get enough $$. When I started working, I got 4.25 They lucky.

No it ain't....when the min wage gets 11/hr here. Ever since they passed that dam law because FF workers bitching/complaining they don't get enough $$. When I started working, I got 4.25 They lucky.
I get 7.25 but I only work 20 hours a week so I get like 115 a week

I get 7.25 but I only work 20 hours a week so I get like 115 a week

Cost of living in your area might be cheaper than here. What state are you in?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jacob_Sparr

CarAudio.com Recruit
Jacob_Sparr
Southaven, ms
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views