Opinions needed

Louder than a p3. The new e-line is within a few tenths of the SA rev1 on drop in...so they are pretty loud for what they are
Good, thank all of you for all of your help I'll keep y'all posted on when I get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Louder than a p3. The new e-line is within a few tenths of the SA rev1 on drop in...so they are pretty loud for what they are
I have a new problem, I thought that I ordered the ev3 but it's the v2. Is it still a good sub or should I send it back and get something else

It is still a good sub, but the v3 is more robust. The v3 has a larger coil, stronger basket and upgraded leads. Did you decide on an amp yet?

It is still a good sub, but the v3 is more robust. The v3 has a larger coil, stronger basket and upgraded leads. Did you decide on an amp yet?
Yea I think I'm going to get the Rockford fosgate r 500x1d

Just got it installed, couldn't be any happier, I went and bought a cheap dual 600 watt amp from Walmart just until I can get a better one but me and my friends were sitting at the gas station and we had the cops called on us! Thank y'all for the help

Just got it installed, couldn't be any happier, I went and bought a cheap dual 600 watt amp from Walmart just until I can get a better one but me and my friends were sitting at the gas station and we had the cops called on us! Thank y'all for the help

Get a custom tuned box and stronger amp later and you will be amazed.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jacob_Sparr

CarAudio.com Recruit
Jacob_Sparr
Southaven, ms
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies