Opinions for a 8 cube wall on a budget

Um i think 8 cubes is not enough for either of those. lol.

Edit-To throw you some advice i would suggest getting 1 audioque hdc3 15 if you like the bass and want louder get a recone on your first one make it a 18 and then order another audioque hdc318/add another amp. and just say screw the passengers.

Last edited by a moderator:
hfis //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif cheap as they come.

what kind of power? that air space would only suffice for sealed for the quantity of woofers you are stating. I have 8 cubes in my hatch and when I start building this summer, I'll have 2 Fi Q 15's in separate chambers (4 cubes each) with a 6" aero port for each. but i'll only have ~2.2-2.5k worth of power for the pair.

what kind of power? that air space would only suffice for sealed for the quantity of woofers you are stating. I have 8 cubes in my hatch and when I start building this summer, I'll have 2 Fi Q 15's in separate chambers (4 cubes each) with a 6" aero port for each. but i'll only have ~2.2-2.5k worth of power for the pair.
a single 6" seems small for 15's

I'd personally do a single ported 18, and get a good sub instead of buying six cheaper speakers that I'm just going to want to upgrade in a few weeks anyways.
I'd do 2 15"s if he has 8 cubes net.

And I value my opinion more :p

Except I'll probably need you to help me make up my mind soon. Again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.