Opinion on Audiobahn's

Participant count
  • Participant list

monte_carlo97
10+ year member

Power Acoustik Punk
Central Ohio
I am setting up a system for a friend and he wants to go with some middle of the road audiobahns, but i don't know much on them so i want some opinions so i can tell him what to do. They are DVC and 800 watts max. Don't know the model. All i need is some general info and what you guys think of 'em

Sorry my bad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif I was half asleep when i started this. So for a $100 sub would it be worth it??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.