Opinion on good 4 channel amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
They are both class d
Yeah I can get the SALT for about $100 less than a refurbished RF. I have RF component speakers and not that it matters at all but that's why I was leaning toward the RF amp. SALT specs twice the power of the RF. I just wondered if they underrate their power like RF does?

Pioneer GM-D8604 or GM-D8704 both do really nice and more then rated. And the pricing isn't bad either on those two anywhere from 170-230 online from a few spots. Big D did dyno testing on them as did a few others they all are rock solid. I have the GM-D8604 in mine and love it more then enough power.

Yeah I can get the SALT for about $100 less than a refurbished RF. I have RF component speakers and not that it matters at all but that's why I was leaning toward the RF amp. SALT specs twice the power of the RF. I just wondered if they underrate their power like RF does?

Sundown does underrate their amps. And by alotmon the salt line

The salt 200.4 I would bet would walk all over the t1000-4 but the Rockford is a good amp all the same

But if the salt is cheaper and you can easily fit what I believe is a larger footprint amp, I would pick the salt amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...