One of my new favorite guys

hm, i'll have to get to know this guy, where does he hang out?

PS, this is my first response to anything in any forum outside of "subwoofers and speakers" and "amplifiers"

heh

Originally posted by member02 hm, i'll have to get to know this guy, where does he hang out?

PS, this is my first response to anything in any forum outside of "subwoofers and speakers" and "amplifiers"

heh
I goto various parties at my friend's houses and the clubs in Tulsa occasionally. Been spending a lot of time at home (and work!) lately, tho...no more free time now that school has started.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif

Originally posted by ace7733  

no more free time now that school has started.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif
I ear you man, now you gotta start hitting on them chicks, if you can't get them in the mood, just sit them on top of your subs and then watch them get in the mood, an try to have condoms handy.

never use rice to attract a girl, they only come for the rice.

Ace and SS and Ranger you three guys I think have been around the most of my posts here and I am enjoying the hell out of all three of you. Great guys, funny as hell and into making lots of noise! One of these days it is going to have to come down to party at my place bring ur systems and lets rock the coutry side. LOL Its been a blast so far here and I gotta shout out to SS for mentioning me over here too.

Originally posted by Alaxan Ace and SS and Ranger you three guys I think have been around the most of my posts here and I am enjoying the hell out of all three of you. Great guys, funny as hell and into making lots of noise! One of these days it is going to have to come down to party at my place bring ur systems and lets rock the coutry side. LOL Its been a blast so far here and I gotta shout out to SS for mentioning me over here too.
You and Ace are my two favorite newcomers...(Sorry JTz62 your a regular now...) I really enjoy reading both of yall's posts...

Originally posted by ss3079 Alaxan isnt an *******, and theres nothing wrong with Orion....
Bean is just pissed because his fosgate crap can not handle .5ohms and even if it could would not hold a sound quality.

Originally posted by ace7733  

I goto various parties at my friend's houses and the clubs in Tulsa occasionally. Been spending a lot of time at home (and work!) lately, tho...no more free time now that school has started.

so your from tulsa huh? cool so am i...what part are you from?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.