One more question about zv4 15 box

Participant count
  • Participant list
Honestly I have no idea how to figure out how big it should be I was just going to guess 2.5 in widest point to widest point cuz that's what it looked like in the pictures of other people's boxes online
Lol... no, dont guess... gimme a few

Cool thanks man probably won't do anything else with it till tomorrow after work so no rush so far I've got everything cut and I have the top and bottom laid out where the ports pieces and everything else needs to go tomorrow I will probably cut the forty-fives and Assemble the Box hopefully if I have time I can get it all wrapped up tomorrow then start the amp rack

5.75 does keep it exactly the same I laid it out and measured it last night to see if I could figure out why it was supposed to be 5.75 and now I know one of the many reasons I love this site

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.