One 15 or two 12s what hit harder

I have one fusion power plant 15 andI got two 12 mtx terminator
depends on amp if u have like 600rms use all the power to 1 sub., if fusion works well and in good shape make decent box for it (that'll work for next sub too so 3.5-4.5cf ad) sell 12's and get fu 15 later..

I have one fusion power plant 15 andI got two 12 mtx terminator
here's how you get it to hit the hardest. You take the 2 12s. Put them all the way inside the single 15 enclosure. Then you put the 15 on and screw it down tight. Don't worry about hooking up wires. Now...Find the tallest building in your city. Take it all up to the roof and throw it off. The sound it makes when it hits the ground will be your maximum DBs.

Str8 slappin bruh!

Better than "this shiz SLAPS" i hate that term "slap"
I gave a fellow my mb quart pwe 354, in the recommended sealed box. I asked him later if he had hooked it up yet, he pops his trunk and shows me this kicker 15 with duck tape on the surround in what he called a slap port box, with 10 gage power/ground wire. I asked him why he was using speaker wire for his power and ground he looked at me as if I spoke a foreign language, then I showed him my set, blew his mind. I tried to help him out, I sold him a jbl ez501, and told him to upgrade his wires, and if he put that kicker on this jbl amp, I was going to shoot it, rant over.

Those Terminators are like very low budgeted, low wattage subs. Not sure on the Powerplant although from the looks of it, in the right enclosure and some solid clean power should blow those Terminators out the water.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.