On my FIRST sound competition I made a 151.6 DB!!!

Deff fix that port and you should jump up to mid 50s. Take a look at Meades port and compare it to yours. Meade's not as loud as people think he is but it will give you a idea on what you're lacking.

What class did you go in or what comp was it?

Bad *** score anyway for first time.

Got a huge question tho.. Where did you get them lights and is that a aftermarket grill or debadged?

I got a 00 gmc sierra 1500 and the fog lights are missing which i plan to get, but love the way your front looks.

Deff fix that port and you should jump up to mid 50s. Take a look at Meades port and compare it to yours. Meade's not as loud as people think he is but it will give you a idea on what you're lacking.
Yes sir definitely

What class did you go in or what comp was it?
Bad *** score anyway for first time.

Got a huge question tho.. Where did you get them lights and is that a aftermarket grill or debadged?

I got a 00 gmc sierra 1500 and the fog lights are missing which i plan to get, but love the way your front looks.
Class was 751 and up. Lights and grill were from ebay FTW!!! Thanks ma.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.