OMG my 880 just broke

ok so its been hooked up for about a day, me and my friend went to hook up an amp for some mids, and it was playing, and then it just shut off, tryed turning it back on, wont do anything. just got this HU 2 days ago off ebay brand new, from a seller with like 20k feedback which ive ordered from before...im SO pissed...anyone know why it would have just shut off like this?

did u chekc and make ssure all your connections on the HU are solid and secure? take it all out and check to make sure your grounds are good and all is well ?

If you're certain all fuses are good, ground the head unit and touch the constant wire and the switch wire together. If the radio turns on, something is wrong with the wiring. If not, it might be toast.

This HU won't even bother to turn on with a weak battery.

(I was testing stuff with mine, before installation, and it wouldn't come to life with my boats deep cycle battery; once I noticed that batt. wans't charged in a while, and turn on my charger, the batt. got some good juice, and the HU kicked right up).

Test that first....otherwise follow other suggewstions listed above.

whats wrong with indoaudio:crying:
thats where i got it!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif GL buddy

100% sure its hooked up right?

If it is toast and your fault(not to say it is)...warranty doenst matter anyway //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pimpedout97x
Tampa, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
6spdcoupe
really.jpg