Old school system in a 1990 civic Si (pics)

Ya number1 is a quality shop, a couple of my buds got some installs and an alarm there, good guys. Havent been there in a long time tho that showroom looks pretty good, especially for toronto lol

No sound deadner on the door skin itself?

Should have had smacked your installer about the deadener.

Rest looks solid though. Love the clean car and the equipment. I had the same deck years ago in my one show car in the late 90's. Loved that deck and would have never gotten rid of the car if I knew how sought after that deck was now, lol!

Brownbread? Sounds legit. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Brownbread is a popular product here in canada, I think it is the exact same as Dynamat, but it isnt cheap and is butyl backed. Hes fine

Bump for a clean ef

nice looking car and equipment, i think i will check out this shop. The installer should have put deadener on the inside of the door skin, it is necessary.

Nice deck, can't say that I care for the rest of the stuff though. I'm going to have to do an old school setup myself. That's a clean Honda too.

Hey guys another update on the system. Today we spent the better part of 6 hours doing the install;

1. Finished adding a lil more brownbread deadener behind the mids on the inner door skin.

2. Cut holes in door panels for tweeters.

3. Ran speaker wires from the doors to the back crossovers for the mid, & tweeter.

4. Built an amp rack for amplifier and crossovers.

5. Mounted amp and crossovers to rack

All thats left to do is bolt down everything and fine tune it.

Will update on Monday or Tuesday.

On to pics:

- Running speaker wires on the side of the car

DSC00498.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

- Kicker nd25a Tweeters installed in doors

DSC00502.jpg

DSC00503.jpg

- Installed R6 mids to speaker rings and door.Installed door panel

DSC00505.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

- Rear hatch area wiring for amp rack , crossovers and sub

DSC00507.jpg

DSC00509.jpg

- Amp rack

DSC00508.jpg

DSC00510.jpg

Lookin good, doors are clean!
Yeah. I'm more than satisfied with how well the shop installed everything.

They took their time and did everything with great care. They didn't even mind 1 bit that I was there 90% of the time taking pics.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Wish shops were like that around here.

My friends shops were, but has since been closed down for the better part of 2 years now. Most shops are bishes around here and don't even let you go in the work area. I understand to an extent, but in a way you paid for all this ish to be done, why couldn't you peep it and maybe learn a thing or two along the way.

Looking good.

Wish shops were like that around here.
My friends shops were, but has since been closed down for the better part of 2 years now. Most shops are bishes around here and don't even let you go in the work area. I understand to an extent, but in a way you paid for all this ish to be done, why couldn't you peep it and maybe learn a thing or two along the way.

Looking good.

ya the shop I used was excellent.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.