old school Soundstream amps.

Item(s) for Sale:

Hello, I designed and built all Soundstream old school amplifiers and crossovers from 1981 thru 1998. If anybody needs any info, parts, schematics or repairs on these amps p0lease contact me. I offer fair pricing along with certificate of performance on all repairs.

I hope this is not breaking any rules. you can contact me at: ace_956@att.net

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

hey just throwing this out there since this is a soundstream thread. Would anybody now of a good price to sell a soundstream pcx 2000d class mono amp for. out side has a few dings but inside is perfect never ran below 14.00 amps and lowest it ever saw was 2.0 ohms have both end caps and bass noob. sory if this seams like a noob question but i havent bought car audio in 8 years and been out of car audio for like 7 years.

Whoever started this thread makes me sick. The older Soundstream amps are some the best amps ever made. Sad to see the design clouded by such ignomay.
You're kind of embarrassing yourself dude, as the the guy who did much of the early SS amp design is the one who started this thread. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

The OP also occasionally repairs to better than new condition 'old school' SS amps and sells them on ebay. He currently has a SS MC140 for sale there that is going for much more than a typical good condition used one would sell for. Of course its current specs are far better than original, and the amp comes with a warranty. Hard to beat that.

You're kind of embarrassing yourself dude, as the the guy who did much of the early SS amp design is the one who started this thread. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Who asked you?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.