Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Old School Rockford Fosgate Punch 200 dsm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Physically the amp is an 8/9 out of 10. Very good physical condition for an amp of this age. Very minor chipping of the powder coat but what is there is in awesome shape. Unfortunately I do not have the endcaps but I know a guy who has a set for sale. The silkscreen on the bottom of the amp is starting to come off here and there but you can still read a majority of the important stuff or always look up the manual online on rockfords website. Functionally/Mechanically the amp is perfect. Amp plays flawlessly and cleanly. All terminal screws are there and work.Gain controls and bass and treble controls are all functional. Works like the day it came off the line. Amp is rated for 100 watts rms by 2 into 4 ohms,200 watts rms by 2 into 2 ohms ,and 400 watts rms bridged into 4 ohms all rated at 12 volts but come on you guys all know this is oldschool rockford and its gonna crap on all those ratings. I'd expect at least 500 rms bridged. This model does not have the built in crossover cards(they aren't missing from the amp this model was the first run of the 200 and simply does not have them period) so its all full range unless you are crossed over externally. Don't know what else to say about it really. Its an awesome performer .

Price:

120 Shipped in the lower 48 or trade for a sundown sa-8

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price. I usually use either fedex ground or some form of usps

Item Pictures:

1314761280.jpg

1314761286.jpg

1314761284.jpg

1314761282.jpg

1314761287.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...