Old School Mustang big block SQ build......

Which moter does the Mustang really have

• Total voters
The passenger side door panel is just as nice...the woodgrain still looks new.....

mustangpassenger.jpg

You have the ugliest generation of mustang ever made. Congratulations. You are right about the clevo though.
You have already been proven to not know sh^t about a car.................................remember how much HP you THOUGHT a Olds BB had?

You have the ugliest generation of mustang ever made. Congratulations. You are right about the clevo though.
besides the newer mustang I always thought these were the best stangs ever...It was a tossup between this one and a Mach 1....they look much better than my old 69 BOSS 302 I had back in the day but I did like the old school shaker hoods better....

besides the newer mustang I always thought these were the best stangs ever...It was a tossup between this one and a Mach 1....they look much better than my old 69 BOSS 302 I had back in the day but I did like the old school shaker hoods better....
looks like its a 71 or newer to me. Mustangs stopped looking good in 69, 70 was so-so. But 71 and up you might as well junk them.

Since this car has factory power windows and locks which are very rare on vintage mustangs...I decided not to tamper with the door panels.....

mustangdoorpanel.jpg
Bring that car my way bro we can put a woodgrain wall in that trunk is that burlwood accents? nothin like puttin a b-ball court in the trunk lol

Awesome, another build log. I am subscribed, and I see it did not take long for the hate to kick in//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Consider it education...not hate....obviously he needs a bit of knowledge when it comes to the Clevelands.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...