Old School Mustang big block SQ build......

Which moter does the Mustang really have

• Total voters
Awesome, another build log. I am subscribed, and I see it did not take long for the hate to kick in//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
yeah th haterz are rolling in...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

A 351 Cleveland is not a big block. A GOOD troll would have checked his facts before making a BS thread...................
Yes it is , a windsor is not a big block. look at the 2 motors side by side if you can.

Edit!!! ford had medium sized blocks too 351c 352 390 427 428 , sorry i forgot about that.

Big block fords are 383 410 429 430 460 aND 462

SO now it's a medium block? wtf? I built mine over 15 years ago and always thought of it as a small block....guess now it's a medium block.....wow....

SO now it's a medium block? wtf? I built mine over 15 years ago and always thought of it as a small block....guess now it's a medium block.....wow....
its larger than a small block ford , and smaller than a big block ford , so yeah i guess you can call it a medium block. LOL

sounds good to me , and i bet that motor does sound real good. I love me some old stang action. me and my buddy "co-owned" a 68 fastback with a 351C and a 4 speed with a spooled 9" rear. It was beat up and diferent colors all over but it was a beast to drive. I loved that car.

you never heard of a Clevor I assume......small block!!!! The heads bolt on!!!! Really? Boss 302? Hello? It's a small block people. Give it a rest. Admit you were wrong and learn something. Move on with your build. I'm not trying to bash your project but don't post wrong info!!! Please don't call a Pontiac 455 a big block next....please...

you never heard of a Clevor I assume......small block!!!! The heads bolt on!!!! Really? Boss 302? Hello? It's a small block people. Give it a rest. Admit you were wrong and learn something. Move on with your build. I'm not trying to bash your project but don't post wrong info!!! Please don't call a Pontiac 455 a big block next....please...

you never heard of a Clevor I assume......small block!!!! The heads bolt on!!!! Really? Boss 302? Hello? It's a small block people. Give it a rest. Admit you were wrong and learn something. Move on with your build. I'm not trying to bash your project but don't post wrong info.....just like people who think a Pontiac 455 is a big block.....sigh...

Yes it is ' date=' a windsor is not a big block. look at the 2 motors side by side if you can.
Edit!!! ford had medium sized blocks too 351c 352 390 427 428 , sorry i forgot about that.

Big block fords are 383 410 429 430 460 aND 462[/quote']

I will repeat this again for those who don't get it................................A 351 CLEVELAND IS A SMALL BLOCK FORD ENGINE. Maybe you should look up a bell housing for one. Or try measuring it from nose to tail, then measure a big block.....................whatever it takes to get through your dense skulls.

Yes it is ' date=' a windsor is not a big block. look at the 2 motors side by side if you can.

Big block fords are 383 410 429 430 460 aND 462[/quote']

I will repeat this again for those who don't get it................................A 351 CLEVELAND IS A SMALL BLOCK FORD ENGINE. Maybe you should look up a bell housing for one. Or try measuring it from nose to tail, then measure a big block.....................whatever it takes to get through your dense skulls.

you never heard of a Clevor I assume......small block!!!! The heads bolt on!!!! Really? Boss 302? Hello? It's a small block people. Give it a rest. Admit you were wrong and learn something. Move on with your build. I'm not trying to bash your project but don't post wrong info.....just like people who think a Pontiac 455 is a big block.....sigh...

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...