Old school mini trucks

Participant count
  • Participants list

GTSQ

CarAudio.com Recruit
Idaho
Any one have a mini truck from the late 80s early 90s? I’d like to build one now. Grounded, low pro rims, ground effects kit, and a bed full of 15s. Maybe some hydraulics on the bed. See if I could blow the shell off!

When I first started to drive, mini trucks were very popular. There was a lot of them where I lived.

The nissan hardbody's are probably one of the best all around mini trucks. I've seen a lot of good looking tacomas too. I don't like the body dropped trucks though. I feel like that's cheating somewhat.

All around my town there'd be cuts in the road where people would have drop-blocks welded. Like a piece of metal specifically welded to the back of the vehicle to scrape on the ground to throw sparks. There was a ton of marks in front of Sonic lol

My old 94' Ford Ranger I had about 5 years ago. I had a single XD8 behind the passenger's seat.

20210311_204046.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.